This is 40hr a week, 52 weeks a year role offering £30000 per annum
- To be responsible for the effective and safe operation of the Centre, including ‘wetside’ (swimming pool) and ‘dryside’ (sports hall, theatre, conference rooms, dance studio and gym) facilities and activities to current health, hygiene and statutory standards.
- To have lead responsibility for the development of the Centre and its products and services.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working effectively in a customer focussed environment and of exceeding customer expectations and recent experience of successfully developing profitable products and services based on research,
Level 3 qualification in Sports, Leisure management or similar specialism.
3 years of experience of managing a leisure facility, including swimming pool and operating a swimming scheme
- Knowledge of Front of House systems
- A recognised First Aid qualification
- Trainer assessor for NPLQ
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
Please click here to see a more in-depth job description